Thursday, February 24, 2011

Handmade Flowers




I love to use handmade emblies so this week I have been having a go at making my own flowers and I must say I am loving the results! Some are made using punched flowers and other I have hand cut, nothing fussy though, all very rustic. I have a heap of glimmer mists which have hardly seen the light of day so I have been putting them to good use along with lots of scrap cardstock and some chalks.

 
I can't wait to use them on my LOs. Have you made your own flowers? I'd love to see some if you have.

TFL
Lisa

Mmmm....not sure why the pics couldn't be seen. I had made a collage in picasa so maybe that caused a problem. Anyway, I have added them again here, hope you can see them now.






7 comments:

BecM said...

Bugger! I can't see the picture!! It's not showing up here!!!

Tania said...

me either

Jacque said...

Ur such a clever little chicky :)

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow these are stunning! You've done a fantastic job - can't wait to see you scrap with them!

Vicki said...

These are gorgeous Lisa! Very clever.

Tania said...

These are great I use the hand made embellies that you teach me LOL

Tania said...

Oh my goodness I should proof read my comments, Just to let you all know English is my first language just not showing it here. LOL

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests