Saturday, March 5, 2011

March

The March challenge is up over at Scrap Jacked, with lots of fantastic layouts to inspire you.
This is mine....of my sweet niece on her first birthday. Congratulations to Sam for her winning entry last month.


I also needed to whip up a couple of cards this week, one for a wedding, which I forgot to photograph! (If you are reading this Rache, do you think you could send me a pic lol) I even used my handmade flowers on it. This one was for my daughter who turned 11 on Friday.  




I have had a crazy couple of weeks, we have been so busy and I am having withdrawals from scrapping. I am determined to get at least one challenge done this week. I will have some great pics to scrap too, the kids are going on a flying trapeze today, we are all soooo excited!
Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back soon with some pictures of today's adventure.
xxx

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Geez a flying trapeze???? Now that DOES NOT surprise me LOL LOL LOL
Love your LO Lisa and mighty fine card too ;)

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests