Friday, November 4, 2011

Long time no see

No I haven't dropped off the face of the earth lol I have however been traveling to the other side of it. We return from a three week trip to the US just last week and boy did we fit a lot of stuff into that time, I need another holiday to recover from it lol!
I have no excuse now for not scrapping, I think I took a million and one photos. Thank god for digital cameras. I will need to make a few dates with my scrappy girlfriends really soon.

Until I do scrap though I thought I would share a few of my fav moments from the trip. We visited LA, Disneyland (love love loved it!) legoland (amazing) las Vegas (eye opening lol) the Grand Canyon (increrable) and San Francisco (beautiful city).


LA Farmers Market

Legoland of course



Disneyland







Tha Grand Canyon




Las Vegas


San Francisco

....and there are so many more.....now I just need to find my scrappy desk again so that I can get scrapping.

How do you scrap when you have heaps of pics? Do you do whole albums of a trip? Do you stick to one style for the entire album or do you do something completely different for each LO? I'd love to see what you have done, please add a link in the comments if you would like to share.

Bye for now
Lisa



No comments:

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests