Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas is coming....

Just a quick post today to share some pics of our advent calender for this year. I had planned something different but I haven't received my order of bits and pieces so Darcey and I labeled these sweet little boxes that I picked up from Resource Rescue for next to nothing. I still need to fill most of them but I am trying to think of some ideas other than lollies or toys, such as a night at the movies or going to choose our Christmas tree (and plenty of inexpensive bits too)


 I have been busy sewing too but I cant share yet as most of it is for christmas presents. I have been slowely working through my stash and up-cycling my op-shop finds and have managed to resist the urge to buy any new fabrics ages :) Now I'll just have to remember to take pics before I give them all away!
See you again soon.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It seems you had good festive time there, with loads of stuffs you seem to be doing for the coming Christmas. How about sharing those good times with your family during these festive seasons over your blog? It would be so nice for your readers to check them out.

alacraft

Design team member for

Design team member for

Guests